Being a smart consumer, you are always looking to buy quality products for cheap. It’s all about picking out that needle in a haystack, and we’ve done just that by finding the Razor E325 for you. This affordable electric scooter with great features allows you to have a smooth ride while traveling short distances.
With some innovative technology and creative design, Razor has produced a range of electric scooters for adults and kids. The Razor E325 is an electric scooter specifically designed for adults, with a high-performance motor and great battery power to ensure a stress-free ride.
It is the perfect electric scooter for traveling short distances. Let us now dive into a detailed review of the Razor E325 electric scooter.
- With its wide deck, it gives you enough room for your feet.
- It comes with twist grip acceleration that allows you to have control over your speed.
- It is a lightweight electric scooter that you can easily carry while traveling.
- It has a 220 lb weight capacity, higher than other scooters in this range.
- The Razor E325 electric scooter is not foldable.
- It takes 8 – 10 hours to fully charge.
- 26-inch wide deck
- 220 lb weight capacity
- 250 W motor
- 24 V lead-acid sealed battery
- 15 mph top speed
- 9-inch pneumatic tires
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Retractable kickstand
- Steel frame
What to Look for in an Electric Scooter for Adults?
- Motor: The most crucial consideration to keep in mind while buying an electric scooter is its motor power. The higher the motor power you have, the better speed you can expect.
- Weight capacity: Your weight plays an important role when you buy an electric scooter. It is essential to choose a scooter that can hold your weight.
- Battery Capacity: All electric scooters run on batteries, so being aware of the battery capacity is crucial when buying an electric scooter. Make sure you buy one that satisfies your needs.
- Ease of Use: Many electric scooters come with additional features like cruise control, foldability, hill climbing capability, and more. Make a list of your needs first, and then choose the option that meets your needs.
- Portability: You must choose an option that you can easily carry or store. A lightweight and foldable electric scooter is a great option.
- Price: Electric scooters that range between $250 – $600 are reasonably priced. It also depends on the features it offers and its durability.
Features and Benefits of Razor E325 Electric Scooter
In the content below, let us take a look at all the unique features of Razor E325.
The Razor E325 electric scooter has a 250 W high-torque chain-driven powerful motor. It delivers a maximum speed of 15 mph. So if you are living in a crowded area or a city with dense traffic, then this speed is ideal for an electric scooter. Also, the chain-driven formula allows you to have a noise-free and fun ride.
The electric scooter is constructed with 9-inch pneumatic tires, delivering a smooth ride on bumpy roads and rough terrains. Such solid air-filled tires are perfect for off-road riders.
This electric scooter is equipped with two 12 V lead-acid batteries for a total output of 24 V. The batteries are rechargeable. It takes 8 to 10 hours to charge the battery completely. Once the battery is fully charged, you can ride continuously for 45 minutes.
The electric scooter is designed with a wide deck. Its dimensions are 26 x 9 inches. The solid and large deck gives you better comfort and enhanced convenience while you ride. Also, the deck gives you a better weight capacity of 220 lb which makes it an ideal pick for adults.
The electric scooter is designed with a durable handlebar. In addition, the handlebar comes with a twist throttle that gives you an enhanced grip and offers you complete control over your acceleration.
Razor E325 comes with a hand-operated braking system.
Alternatives to Razor E325 Electric Scooter
Here are some of the alternatives of the Razor E325 Electric Scooter.
#1 GOTRAX GXL V2 Electric Scooter
The same as the Razor E325 Electric scooter, GOTRAX GXL V2 is also equipped with a 250 W motor. Razor allows you to ride at a top seed of 15 mph, while GOTRAX GXL V2 offers slightly more with a maximum speed of 15.5 mph.
The 8.5-inch pneumatic tires of the GOTRAX GXL V2 give you smooth rides in the city, while the 9-inch pneumatic tires of Razor E325 offers you a smooth ride on rough terrain and bumpy roads.
GOTRAX GXL V2 contains a 36 V battery, which means you can have a continuous ride for up to 12 miles on a single charge, whereas with the Razor E325, you can travel up to 10 miles. Also, GOTRAX GXL V2 comes at a slightly higher price compared to Razor E325.
#2 Megawheels Electric Scooter
MegaWheels electric scooter comes with a 250 W brushless motor, the same as the Razor E325. Both run at the same speed of 15.5 mph.
MegaWheels comes fitted with a 7.5Ah lithium battery that allows you to travel up to 13 miles continuously with a single charge, whereas Razor E325 offers you 10 miles on a single charge.
The MegaWheels scooter comes with unique features like LED Headlights, 20° hill-climbing capacity, and an electronic brake for added security. It is a bit more expensive than the Razor E325.
I have rated the Razor E325 on its features after comparing it with competitors:
- Motor: 8/10
- Battery Capacity: 8/10
- Portability: 7/10
- Tires: 8/10
- Price: 9/10
Overall Score: 8/10.
The Razor E325 electric scooter is one of those rare electric scooters that provides truly excellent features while remaining affordable. It’s perfect for short-distance commuting.
The alternatives in the GOTRAX GXL V2 and MegaWheels are also suitable and have their own assortment of unique features. The MegaWheels electric scooter in particular is great if you live in a hilly area.