Are you looking for a luxurious electric scooter for adults? The Inmotion L9 is an ideal option for you. Its premium features and properties make it one of the best electric scooters available on the market.
Inmotion boasts an international team with a passion for introducing more electric transportation technology into the market. The company was founded in 2017, and to date, they have manufactured hundreds of different electric mobility products, from scooters to skateboards to miniature electric bikes.
When it comes to their luxury electric scooters, they have two models, the L8F and L9. The Inmotion L9 electric scooter is the top-selling product due to its unique features and high performance. Continue reading this article for my complete review of the Inmotion L9 electric scooter.
- The smooth throttle control provides you with strong grip and a smooth ride.
- The dual charging ports are convenient.
- The 3-second folding mechanism allows you to carry your electric scooter anywhere.
- The Inmotion app allows you to control the speed, headlights, and more through your phone’s Bluetooth connectivity.
- The IPX7 battery is suitable for all weather conditions.
- The wide display allows you to keep track of your speed and battery level and change your ride mode.
- It is an expensive electric scooter.
- 63 V battery system
- 500 W brushless motor
- Dual front and rear suspension
- 30° incline capability
- 1.25 W headlight
- 4.0 BLE Bluetooth connectivity
- 10” tubeless air-filled tires
- Electronic front and disc brake
- Dual charge ports
- 308 lb weight capacity
What To Look For In An Electric Scooter For Adults?
- Motor: The first thing you must keep in mind while buying an electric scooter is motor power. The ideal motor power of an adult electric scooter is between 250 – 500 W.
- Weight Capacity: You have to consider your weight before buying an electric scooter and then ensure you get a scooter that has an appropriate weight capacity.
- Battery Capacity: All electric scooters run on batteries, so you must check the battery power before choosing an electric scooter.
- Ease Of Use: There are many additional features like portability, LED display, lights, and much more that will make your ride more convenient. Choosing a scooter that boasts some or all of these additional features will enhance your ease of use.
- Portability: Portability allows you to carry your electric scooter easily while traveling. A folding mechanism also makes storage easier. It is a wise decision to buy an electric scooter that is both portable and foldable.
- Price: An electric scooter for adults typically ranges between $250 – $800. The price varies depending upon the features and durability.
Features And Benefits Of The Inmotion L9 Electric Scooter
Here are some of the unique features of the Inmotion L9 electric scooter:
The Inmotion L9 electric scooter is equipped with a 500 W brushless tuned motor that allows you to ride at a maximum speed of 18.6 mph. The brushless motor provides you with a fine, smooth ride. In addition, you can easily adjust the speed on your phone with the Inmotion app.
The electric scooter comes with a 54 V nominal and 63 V max battery system that allows you to travel up to 59 miles on a single charge. Therefore, it is suitable for long-distance travel. Moreover, it hardly takes 2 hours to charge your battery completely.
With its 3-second folding system, you can easily and conveniently carry the electric scooter. This foldability also helps with storage.
Now you can keep everything in command with the help of a comprehensive LED display integrated on the handlebar. It is packed with features that allow you to easily switch the riding mode, change the speed, see the battery level and also change your turn signal status at your convenience.
The electric scooter comes with a dual electronic braking system, and the rear disc brake is assisted by regenerative braking in the front motor. The electronic brake enhances safety when it is in use.
The dual suspension system will give you a smooth ride, no matter what terrain you are riding on. The rear and front suspensions are there to provide you with a hassle-free ride.
The Inmotion L9 electric scooter is designed with a 1.25 W headlight that offers you better visibility at night. A deck RGB strip light gives a stylish look to your electric scooter and is customizable.
Alternatives To Inmotion L9 Electric Scooter
Below are some of the alternatives to the Inmotion L9 Electric scooter.
Evercross Electric Scooter
The Evercross electric scooter is equipped with an 800 W Brushless motor that allows you to ride at the top speed of 28 mph, whereas the Inmotion L9 electric scooter comes with a 500 W motor that gives you a maximum speed of 18.6 mph.
The Evercross is constructed with 10” solid tires that offer a smooth ride on rough terrains; on the other hand, the 10” air-filled tires of the Inmotion L9 electric scooter also allow you to have a smooth ride on bumpy roads.
The Evercross electric scooter is cheaper than Inmotion L9 electric scooter, and it comes with various unique features like cruise control, fault self-detection, and many more. Both scooters’ handlebar is integrated with LED display to better display speed, battery level, and more.
Hiboy Titan Electric Scooter
The Hiboy titan electric scooter comes with an 800 W high-performance motor that gives you the benefit of riding at the maximum speed of 25 mph. When we talk about Inmotion L9 electric scooter, it is equipped with a 500 W motor with 18.6 mph top speed.
The price of the Hiboy Titan and Inmotion L9 electric scooter is the same. The Hiboy Titan has a weight capacity of 286 lb, whereas Inmotion L9 can hold up to 308 lb.
I have rated the Inmotion L9 electric scooter and its features after comparing it with competitors:
- Motor: 8/10
- Battery Capacity: 9/10
- Portability: 9/10
- Tires: 8/10
- Price: 7/10
- Overall Score: 8/10.
The Inmotion L9 is a luxurious electric scooter that comes with great features, and its sterling highlight is its Bluetooth connectivity with the phone.