Why should boys have all the fun? Thinking of taking the rider’s seat?
Well, you can go on an e-bike. Electric bikes will probably make you reach your destination faster and in a sweat-free way. The year 2018 saw a vast growth of about 400,000 in the sales of electric bikes. However, you will find several reasons to buy an electric bike.
When it comes to choosing electric bikes for girls, it can be confusing and tricky as young girls are adamant about the style more than the features. But you can have a look at a list rounded up for your convenience below.
Things You Should Look For When Choosing Electric Bikes For Girls
Gift your little girls with these fun-filled electric bikes and watch them enjoy their rides.
There are few things which you should look for while choosing an electric bike for your little daughter. Some of them are given below:
- Size: The height of the bike essentially determines the size. This is an essential aspect as too small or too big bikes may hamper your little one’s riding experience. For instance, if your daughter is about 3 to 5 years old, you should probably go for a 12 inches girl’s bike with training wheels. As she grows, you can remove the training wheels and shift to a bigger size of bike.
- Seat: Kids grow very fast, especially girls. Thus make sure the bike you choose for them has an adjustable seat whose height can be adjusted according to the requirement. A too-low seat may flex their little knees and legs, whereas a too-high seat may become a problem while riding. Also, the seat should be pleasantly padded to ensure proper comfort.
- Pedals: Every bike requires pedaling. As a parent, you would want to be doubly sure about a little girl’s safety and support. Thus look for the bikes which have fold pedals that make a click sound when in place.
- Brakes: For little girls, consider the bikes with coaster brakes to have a swift shopping experience. This is similar to freewheel as it prevents the pedals from rolling when the brakes are applied; thus, the child feels safe and supported.
- Single Speed: For girls of very young age, prefer the single speed bikes and have training wheels. Eventually, you can remove these training wheels. If you are looking for a bike for an 8 to 10-year-old girl, you can try having multiple speed bikes as by then. They must have gained some confidence.
- Color & Design: The bike’s appearance and style may be a secondary aspect for the parents, but it is the only aspect for the little ones. Girls usually tend to pick bikes with funky graphics and girly colors such as pink, purple, and red. Also, the presence of a front basket enhances the glow in their eyes.
- Type: In the case of little girls, this may be irrelevant, but you must choose the bike type wisely. If you want to buy an electric bike for your daughter, then any small bike would work, you want to ensure that the speed is limited to something suitable.. But if she is big enough for independent commuting or loves adventures, then look for bikes that can be used on different terrains and quickly climb up hills.
Best Electric Bikes In The Market For Girls
Your little girls will always have the fun miles memories imprinted in their minds, so make sure you as parents make their experience worthwhile.
You can easily find stylish and kids-safe bikes in markets and online stores, including Amazon and Walmart, which offer a wide variety of options at your disposal.
One of the best bikes is Wahoo 26 by Trek Bikes, designed for kids ages nine and up. It is mindfully designed to have a frame made of aluminum and big tires to support long rides.
Coming to a younger age, nothing is better than the Glimmer Kid Bike Quick Connect, which is a 16 inches big, red-colored bike. This bike is perfect for girls between the ages of 4 to 6. It consists of wide-set tires, a front hand brake, and a rear coaster brake, which will provide your little ones with a fantastic riding experience. Also, the entire design is made to suit the comfort of kids.
Electric Dirt Bikes For Girls
If your little one is a biking enthusiast and loves adventures, then electric dirt bikes can be a good option for them. Dirt bikes are meant to be ridden on rugged terrains and steep slopes and climb up hills with ease. Thus, if your daughter wants to have sole thrill and fun with all the necessary safety, then a dirt bike may be perfect for her.
These days Razor SX500 Dirt Rocket McGrath is one of the top-rated dirt bikes which provide an excellent off-road cruising experience. It has a recommended age of 14 years and up. It carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use.
Electric Pocket Bikes For Girls
Surprise your racing enthusiast teenage daughter with these mini electric pocket bikes. These bikes are primarily made for kids and young teenagers who love racing and doing stunts.
For a whirlwind spin around the block, Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike is an ultimate choice as it has variable speed controls, a chain-driven motor, and a high-power battery that keeps your little ones wonderstruck. The battery delivers up to 45 minutes of ride time and recharges in 4 to 6 hours. It reaches speed up to 15 mph.
Watching your little one grow as a rider is one of the most rewarding experiences for the parents. Electric bikes for girls come in various sizes and colors depending on the buyer’s preferences.
However, one should always consider a few aspects before jumping onto the final choice, such as the bike’s size, seat height, brakes system, and pedals. These aspects play an essential role in a kid’s safety point of view.