I have been driving an electric scooter for a long time. The battery plays a vital role in my electric scooter. I can say it is the fuel tank of my vehicle because it stores the energy: the DC motors, lights, and other components of my vehicle use this energy to run my vehicle.
But to charge my battery, I need another component that will charge my battery, i.e., the battery charger. Usually, I charge my battery when the battery of my vehicle drains its charge. I see a red light when I connect the charger to my battery.
That indicates that my battery is not in a completely charged condition. After some time, I see green color on the charger, which means my battery is in full charge.
So, in my opinion, both battery and battery chargers are pretty important. I have used some battery chargers. But they take quite a long time to charge my battery. They produce heat. That’s why I did a bit of research and am now listing here some of the best 24-volt battery chargers for an electric scooter.
Top 24 Volt Battery Charger For Electric Scooter
1.Janboo 24 Volt Scooter Battery Charger
The Janboo 24 volt scooter battery charger is compatible with various Razor electric scooter models like E100,E200,E200S,E300,E325,E175,E150,E225,E500S,and various others. You can use this charger in a Razor pocket mod 24-volt, electric scooter battery.
- Input AC-100 to 120 Volt and output DC 24 Volt-1.5 ampere – 36 Watt.
- The package includes one adapter and one power cord.
- You will get a one-year replacement warranty after purchasing Janboo 24 volt battery charger.
- Good quality
- Affordable price
- Charges well to 24 Volt battery electric scooter
- Sometimes the charger doesn’t show the green light despite the fully charged condition.
2.Liansum 24 Volt Scooter Battery Charger
The Liansum 24 Volt scooter battery charger is compatible with various Razor E100,E200,E225S,E300,E325S,E125,E150,E500,E175 and various others. This battery charger works well in Razor pocket mod 24 volt electric scooter battery.
Again suppose you buy this battery charger, and it won’t work with your battery, then you can raise a complaint, and the company will try to solve it. But you need first to check whether your battery is compatible with this charger or not. All the battery chargers are different. It may be compatible with one battery and may not work with another battery.
Now the next thing you need to check is your battery. If you are using your battery for more than 12 months and buy this charger, this charger may not charge your battery. That indicates that you need to change your battery—That’s not the fault of the Liansum charger. Again if your battery is in unused condition for two to three months, you need to change your battery first and then connect the Liansum charger. This battery is one of the best 24-volt battery chargers for an electric scooter.
- Input -100 to 130 Volt AC and in between 50 -60 HZ frequency. We will get output 24 Volt,5.6 mA.
- The length of the cable is 4 feet, so you can charge your battery even when it is at a distance of 4 feet from the power source.
- Female three-pin inline connector tip.
- The Liansum battery charger indicates the green light and red light in your battery.
- The charger is relatively compact in shape. So it is pretty convenient to carry. The length of the charger is 2.8 inches and the width 1.9 inches.
- Prevents over-circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent, overheat, and lightning protection.
- Good quality.
- Best current output.
- The price of the charger may be high for some people.
3. Govolia 24 Volt Electric Scooter Battery Charger
The Govolia 24 volt electric scooter battery charger is compatible with various Razor models like Razor E100, E125, E300, E200, E175, E150, and various others. You can also connect this charger to a Razor pocket mod 24-volt electric scooter battery.
If you purchase this charger, you will get a 12-month warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Input AC -100 to 240 volt and output DC -24 Volt -1.5 Ampere and 36 Watt.
- The connector tip is a female three-pin inline.
- It consists of high-temperature-resistant materials and intelligent chip technology.
- High corrosion and oxidation resistance
- The wire core consists of high quality.
- It is certified for overcurrent, over-voltage, overheating protection.
- Good quality
- Charges the battery quickly.
- It did not work with every model of electric scooter.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ)
Can I Charge My 24 Volt Battery With a 12-Volt Charger?
You cannot charge the 24-volt battery with a 12-volt charger directly. You need a boost converter that sets the voltage by keeping the input and output current constant.
Does Walmart Have Electric Scooter Chargers?
Yes, you will get electric scooter chargers at Walmart. You can find their battery charger for Razor E 100, E200, E 300, E125, E 150, E500, PR 200 pocket mod, and various others.
Can You Charge Two Batteries on One Charger?
Yes, you can charge two batteries on one charger, but the arrangement will be slightly different. You need to connect the charger’s positive output with the positive terminal of the first battery, and you have to connect that positive terminal with the second battery.
How Can I Change My Electric Scooter Without a Charger?
You can charge your electric scooter without a charger with the help of a portable car jumper. Connect the jumper with your battery, and when the battery charge is complete, you need to take it out of the jumper.
Battery and battery charger both are equally important in an electric scooter. You can drive your vehicle when your battery is in full charge conditions. To make your battery fully charged, you need a good charger. In this article, I listed some of the best 24-volt battery chargers for electric scooters with the hope you like them.